The devision plastics offers comprehensive analytical methods for the chemical characterization of polymers. Through the aimed combination of different methods the chemical composition of plastic compounds can be analyzed very precisely. Also, the causes for an event of damage can successfully be determined by a suitable choice of methods.
- Liquid chromatography (HPLC, from room temperature up to 200°C)
- Gel permeation chromatography (room temperature)
- Gel permeation chromatography (high temperature, up to 200°C)
- Crystallization fractionation (CRYSTAF)
- Temperature Rising Elution Fractionation (TREF)
- Infra-red spectroscopy (IR)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (NMR, from room temperature up to 200°C)
- Thermogravimetry (TGA)
- Combined methods
Contact us! We are excited to develop solutions for analytical issues with you.